ING. EDUARDO FIGUEROA, MBA
President & Author
Hispanic Business Consultants
More than 20 years experience
Eduardo Figueroa has over twenty years’ experience training employees and leaders in topics such as supervisory and management, sexual harassment prevention, customer service, sales, leadership and personal development.
He bases his training and coaching programs on the theory of respect for oneself and for others (internal and external customers).
He has experience in many fields of the service and manufacturing industries in the USA and Mexico.
He has trained supervisors and managers in areas of leadership skills, customer service, communication, teamwork, management styles, change, delegation, setting and reaching goals, personal development and other topics.
His teaching style is practical and useful to participants in both their work and in their personal life.
Figueroa includes self-esteem games and exercises as well as self-assessment tools.
Figueroa has gained the respect of participants and clients and has an excellent reputation as one of the most experienced bilingual trainers in Southern California.
Eduardo Figueroa holds a master’s degree in Business Administration from the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección de Empresas and a Chemical Industrial Engineering Degree from the National Polytechnic Institute, both in Mexico City.
He is constantly taking leadership, personal development and customer service courses.
Eduardo Figueroa is a dynamic public speaker and the author of various customer service and business articles published in Entrepreneur and ARITHAC magazines in Mexico and La Opinion newspaper in California.
He has also done several business segments on television for UNIVISION, TELEMUNDO and hosted sixteen 30 minutes TV show in Spanish on TeleImpacto
PUBLICATIONS & PROGRAMS
- “Supervisor Eficaz” (Effective Supervisor), an online program in Spanish to develop the supervisory competencies of Latino employees.
- “Liderazgo para el Exito” (Leadership for Success), an online program on personal and leadership development
- More than 24 training session in Spanish, with themes on leadership, customer service, sales and sexual harassment prevention training
- More than 20 business and motivational articles published in various Spanish-language newspapers, including the business section of “La Opinion” newspaper, Wells Fargo Bank Website, and in several magazines.
- “¿Quién se llevó a mi cliente? (Who stole my fans?). A self-published book in Spanish and English.
- Some honors include the following: “Ethics in America Award” by the Passkeys Foundation and Chapman University in June of 1999.
- The Orange County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce gave him a special “Education Award” in 2001, recognizing his work educating the Latino community.
- In October 2005, the National Society of Hispanics MBAs awarded Eduardo the “Brillante Award” as the National Entrepreneur of the year for his involvement in developing a better Latino Community.
- Eduardo was listed as one of the 50 Hispanic men more influential in Orange County.