Did you know that cases of sexual harassment have doubled in the last decade
The average cost of a Sexual Harassment suit is $150,000 per plaintiff
SEXUAL HARASSMENT CASE
Employment Law – Sexual Harassment: Plaintiff, a 36-year old female, claimed she was sexually harassed by her supervisor, a long-term employee, for a period of one year. The alleged sexual harassment included the defendant supervisor making verbal sexual comments, sexual explicit suggestions and sexual advances. Plaintiff complained to her supervisor and sued for sexual harassment and hostile work environment.
Result: Jury verdict in favour of Plaintiff for $432,500.00.
Case courtesy of www.eeoc.gov
WHY ONE SHOULD TALK ABOUT SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- It’s illegal, a form of discrimination
- It impedes good productivity, teamwork, and positive worker morale
- It causes more personnel to quit and damages the company’s reputation, sales and, therefore, earnings
- Cases of sexual harassment have doubled in the last decade
SEXUAL HARASSMENT & ABUSIVE CONDUCT PREVENTION
TOPICS OF TRAINING SESSION INCLUDE
- What it is Sexual Harassment
- What is abusive conduct
- What is Sexual Orientation
- How to prevent it
- What to do in case of Harassment
- Writing Test
PREVENT these costly situations
Contact us or for more information on our
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Program in Spanish
A small investment on a 3-hour training session could save you thousands of dollars, time, stress and a costly lawsuit.