ONLINE TRAINING IN SPANISH FOR NEW & EXPERIENCED SUPERVISORS & MANAGERS
Program designed to learn better in small groups with short videos and activities for the group.
Maximize the potential of your Latino employees to lead a more effective and profitable team
EMBRACE & LEAD CHANGE SUCCESSFULLY
Used by Manufacturers, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Construction, Landscape Companies, Farmers and Other Industries.
Watch FREE the FULL First Video Lesson
(in Spanish with subtitles in English)
Access full information & Prices of the program
Also download the bilingual handouts, exercises and test + bonuses
Disclaimer: Testimonials and examples on this website about Hispanic Business Consultants are real results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
Videos, audios, materials, more
Created in Spanish for Latinos
28 comprehensive videos
30 days – total satisfaction
Increased Efficiency = More Profit
- Maximize the potential of the workforce
- Increase productivity and earnings
- Develop effective and profitable team leaders & reduce turn-over
A Well-Trained Team Is More Efficient
- Positive attitude
- Better communication between managers and employees
- Competent employees embrace change better
Do you want responsible and effective Latino supervisors and managers?
An effective and responsible supervisory team plays a vital role in leading the employees to improve productivity and increase earnings.
The main objective of a good supervisor is to always obtain the collaboration of the team, to do their tasks and to reach the goals in their area of work in an effective manner, without errors, whether the supervisor is present or not.
Our online leadership training in Spanish for supervisors is affordable, practical, flexible and has shown to have the potential to have a big impact on your bottom line.
THE PROGRAM CONTAINS SIX INTEGRATED AND COMPREHENSIVE MODULES TO FULLY DEVELOP AN EFFECTIVE SUPERVISOR
Both new & experienced supervisors will have access to 28 video lessons
of the online leadership training program in Spanish
MODULE 1: LEADING CHANGE
- Embracing Change
- Leading Effective Change
- From Buddy to Boss
- Do’s of a Supervisor
MODULE 2: MIND SET OF AN EFFECTIVE SUPERVISOR
- Mind Set of an Effective Supervisor
- Gaining Confidence with the Self-Esteem
- Positive Attitude
- Attitude & Aptitude Chart
MODULE 3: RESPONSIBILITY & CLIENTS' NEEDS
- Becoming More Responsible
- Fulfilling Clients’ Needs
- Becoming Indispensable
MODULE 4: EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
- Communication and Tools of Communication
- Effective Communication & Body Language
- Communication and Tone of Voice
- Active Listening & Blocks of Communication
- Effective Communication
MODULE 5: EFFECTIVE TEAMWORK
- How to strengthening the team
- Creating Synergy
- Functional Team
MODULE 6: MANAGEMENT STYLES & LEADERSHIP
- Responsibilities of an Effective Supervisor
- Functions and Characteristics of an Effective Supervisor
- Management Styles
- Effective Supervisor in One Minute
- How to Obtain Collaboration
Learn More About How the Online Training Program in Spanish Can Work for Your Business
This program was created and video-recorded, based on Eduardo’s more than 20 years of experience helping companies like yours.
Imagine Eduardo virtually being there with your employees.
A small group of employees can watch, participate, follow the instructions and do the exercises of the program altogether.
EASY TO MONITOR
HOW TO MAKE THE PROGRAM WORK FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Download the bilingual “Step-by-step Guide on How to Maximize the Benefits of the Program” – PDF
- Organize small groups of participants
- Schedule one hour sessions, once or twice a week
- Pre-print materials, exercises and tests before the session
- Select one participant to be in charge of pausing and re-starting the video-lesson
- Participants follow the instructions on the video-lesson
- Print the bilingual materials.
- Follow up with the participants, with questions about learning.
- Ask them to share the exercises with you.
- Encourage them to use what they have learned.
- If you see them applying what they have learned, congratulate them.
Your Hispanic Team Will Get the Job Done Efficiently!
When You Train and Develop Your Hispanic Employees, It Will:
- Increased efficiencies in processes, resulting in financial gain
- Increased job satisfaction and morale among employees
- Reduced employee turnover
- Reduced conflicts and potential lawsuits
- You will gain peace of mind
Can You Afford Not To Train Your Hispanic Employees?
The team is very happy with the training. The feedback has been sensational. Thank you very much for enabling this information that will undoubtedly help many people become better leaders.
Throughout my career, I have taken several seminars and courses in relation to leadership, and I think this is one of the best. Involves the self-esteem of the person and prepares us in several ways to be a better human being and understand the impact of words and micro-expressions.
Features of Best Online Training Program
for New and Experienced Supervisors and Managers
28 TRAINING VIDEO SESSIONS IN SPANISH
28 AUDIO FILES OF THE TRAINING SESSION
BILINGUAL HANDOUTS TO DOWNLOAD - PDF
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
EXERCISES & TESTS
GUIDE FOR MANAGERS
This is a sample of the first FULL video-lesson
Watch FREE the FULL First Video Lesson of The Online Training Program For First Time Supervisors and Managers in Spanish
EMBRACING & LEADING CHANGE
This trial lesson has subtitles in English
Or you can call us at (714) 516-1111 or (800) 642-1422 or by email
Have Any Questions on Our Online Training Program?
Let Us Know!
With more than 20 years’ experience teaching and developing Latino leaders in many facets of the manufacturing and service industry in USA and Mexico, Eduardo provides leadership competencies including:
- management styles
- embracing and leading change
- setting and reaching goals
- personal development and other topics.
Eduardo Figueroa holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección de Empresas and a Chemical Industrial Engineering Degree from the National Polytechnic Institute, both in Mexico City.
EDUARDO FIGUEROA, MBA
Business Consultant, Author & Public Speaker
Hispanic Business Consultants
Tustin, CA 92780