Call us now 800- 642-1422
Maximize the potential of your Hispanic employees to lead a more effective and profitable team
Program designed to learn better in small groups with short videos and activities for the group.
Used by Manufacturers, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Construction, Landscape Companies, Farmers and Other Industries.
in Spanish with subtitles in English
ACCESS FREE NOW!
FULL First Video Lesson
Access Full Information & PRICES of the Program
MODULE 1: LEADING CHANGE
- Embracing Change
- Leading Effective Change
- From Buddy to Boss
- Do’s of a Supervisor
MODULE 2: MIND SET OF AN EFFECTIVE SUPERVISOR
- Mind Set of an Effective Supervisor
- Gaining Confidence with the Self-Esteem
- Positive Attitude
- Attitude & Aptitude Chart
MODULE 3: RESPONSIBILITY & CLIENTS' NEEDS
- Becoming More Responsible
- Fulfilling Clients’ Needs
- Becoming Indispensable
MODULE 4: EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
- Communication and Tools of Communication
- Effective Communication & Body Language
- Communication and Tone of Voice
- Active Listening & Blocks of Communication
- Effective Communication
MODULE 5: EFFECTIVE TEAMWORK
- How to strengthening the team
- Creating Synergy
- Functional Team
MODULE 6: MANAGEMENT STYLES & LEADERSHIP
- Responsibilities of an Effective Supervisor
- Functions and Characteristics of an Effective Supervisor
- Management Styles
- Effective Supervisor in One Minute
- How to Obtain Collaboration
Here is Why This Online Training Program in Spanish is Effective
A small group of employees watch, participate, do the exercises and learn all altogether.
HOW TO MAKE THE PROGRAM WORK FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Download the bilingual “Step-by-step Guide on How to Maximize the Benefits of the Program” – PDF
- Organize small groups of participants
- Schedule one hour sessions, once or twice a week
- Pre-print materials, exercises and tests before the session
- Select one participant to be in charge of pausing and re-starting the video-lesson
- Participants follow the instructions on the video-lesson
- Print the bilingual materials.
- Follow up with the participants, with questions about learning.
- Ask them to share the exercises with you.
- Encourage them to use what they have learned.
- If you see them applying what they have learned, congratulate them.
28 TRAINING VIDEO SESSIONS IN SPANISH
28 AUDIO FILES OF THE TRAINING SESSION
BILINGUAL HANDOUTS TO DOWNLOAD - PDF
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
GUIDE FOR MANAGERS
EXERCISES & TESTS
This is a sample of the first FULL video-lesson
Watch FREE the FULL First Video Lesson of The Online Training Program For First Time Supervisors and Managers in Spanish
EMBRACING & LEADING CHANGE
This trial lesson has subtitles in English
Or you can call us at (714) 516-1111 or (800) 642-1422 or by email
Have Any Questions on Our Online Training Program?
Let Us Know!
With more than 20 years’ experience teaching and developing Latino leaders in many facets of the manufacturing and service industry in USA and Mexico, Eduardo provides leadership competencies including:
- management styles
- embracing and leading change
- setting and reaching goals
- personal development and other topics.
Eduardo Figueroa holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección de Empresas and a Chemical Industrial Engineering Degree from the National Polytechnic Institute, both in Mexico City.
EDUARDO FIGUEROA, MBA
Business Consultant, Author & Public Speaker
Hispanic Business Consultants
Tustin, CA 92780