Make your Hispanic supervisors more pro-active and efficient by developing their leadership and management skills.
- What if we can help you have more time to do your job as a manager or CEO?
- What if you had more time to focus on what is important to you, instead of being distracted by having to deal with problems your Hispanic leads and supervisors should be taking care?
- What about, leaving work on time to spend time with your family or finally having the time to do what you love to do?
- How would your family feel if you were not stressed out or you were not just talking and complaining about the problems at work due to your employees?
- What if we can help you to create a more productive work environment that involves fewer conflicts, less gossip, improved efficiency of resources, that lead to better results and profits?
A leader inspires others
A leader inspires confidence
A leader knows what he knows
A leader doesn’t hide what he doesn’t know
Do you feel stressed out and frustrated because…
- You have to deal with conflicts and problems that are your supervisors’ responsibility?
- Do you think that your Hispanic supervisors need to learn to be successful leaders that communicate more efficiently, improve their positive attitude, and reduce conflicts in the workplace?
- You don’t have time and the energy to focus on your own projects and to work on the future of your business
- Do you think that your Hispanic leads and supervisors poor leadership skills are negatively impacting your department and company?
Is your company experiencing?
- Poor productivity
- High turn-over
- Employees not performing at their best
If you answered yes to any of these questions,
WE CAN HELP YOU!
we have the solution!
From Hard Worker to an Effective Leader
“The Story of Juan”
Watch this short video (1:49 minutes)
A CLIENT’S JOURNEY
A CEO of a company in San Diego, CA. was dealing with complaints from his employees about his Hispanic supervisors.
Also, the supervisors were not disciplining their subordinates and were not communicating with their staff correctly, leaving major problems for upper-management to deal with, which deteriorated the efficiency of the company.
The CEO realized that he had not given the supervisors proper leadership training.
He searched for a solution and learned about “Liderazgo para el éxito” (Leadership for success), a complete and practical online program in Spanish.
He had some doubts about an online program to train his staff, but to his surprise, all the leads and supervisors not only watched the entire course, they did the exercises, applied the learning at work and it started to have positive results in his company.
Now they work together to solve problems to create a more positive and productive environment with better communication and fewer conflicts.
The CEO realized that he made the right decision in investing in 18 individual memberships for his staff, and now he can focus on growing his business and also leaves early to do what is important for him and his family.
A leader adds value to everything he/she is in contact with
A leader motivates others to bring out the best in each person
A leader keeps his mind open to new ideas
A leader makes others feel better after they are with him
If you want your Spanish-speaking employees to evolve into the leaders your company can rely on, we have the perfect solution. Liderazgo Para el Éxito (Leadership for Success) is an effective personal and leadership development program delivered online, designed to teach, your Hispanic employees, the qualities and skills of a productive leader.
This development course focuses on developing:
- Improved attitude
- Better communication
- Foster commitment and accountability
- Better teamwork
Personal Leadership Development is essential for supervisors and managers in order to improve productivity and to generate higher revenue for your company.
Watch this short video to learn about the benefits for your company of this course (1:20 minutes)
confidence is key when leading a team
PROMOTE POSITIVE ATTITUDE
earning the respect, recognition and admiration of others
GAIN THE QUALITIES OF A LEADER
inspiring others to follow
motivating the participation of others – all the time
Leadership for Success helps individuals recognize their strengths and identify their areas of improvement, in order to develop to their full potential!
“The attitude of the leader determines the attitude of the team.”
Leadership for Success
The Personal Leadership Development Online Training Program for Hispanics
This program uses a subscription-based e-learning system where information is delivered in small, powerful bits of information online accessible at any time by the student for one full year!
- Flexible learning routine. Fits in with any schedule so your employees can learn when they have the time
- Short and informational videos, each dedicated to a specific topic related to improving leadership and managerial skills
- Unlimited viewing access. Review the videos as many times as your employee likes.
Other Features include
Accessibility from any internet capable device
Frequently asked questions:
- Can all my Spanish-speaking employees use this online program?
LPE is an interactive course that combines micro-learning video sessions with written activities, for users to test their knowledge and improve upon their leadership skills on their own time. The online platform allows users to take their course on-the-go, learning when it is convenient to them. LPE’s video lessons are viewable from any laptop, smartphone, or tablet making it more convenient for employees to learn at their own pace. Now, you don’t have to worry about fitting in a training session during busy company hours, employees can simply log into LPE at their own convenience.
- How will my Spanish-speaking employees use an online course to learn how to become better leaders?
LPE was designed by a professional, bilingual trainer with over 20 years of experience developing the leadership and supervisory skills of employees across the US and Mexico. This program is not an English-to-Spanish translation, but rather designed for the culturally Hispanic audience in mind. LPE uses topics from typical onsite training seminars, and is spread out across video capsules that your Spanish-speaking employees can view at any time. To read more about how LPE can work for your company please contact Eduardo Figueroa at email@example.com
- Why would someone choose an online program instead of onsite training?
The online program is as effective as an onsite training course, but is more practical, flexible and affordable, for employees who might not have the time to attend a 5 to 6 hour training session in one sitting. An online course gives participants a chance to review the video lessons over and over at any time, which helps them learn the content very thoroughly.
- I don’t speak Spanish. How will I know this program is right for my employees and company?
We understand your concern. This is why we include testimonials of our clients. And if you need, we can provide you the contact information of some of our customer to talk and get their feedback. We also offer a 30-day money back guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Can I talk to the trainer to ask further questions?
Yes. You can contact him at
or call him at (714) 516-1111
Audio files to download
useful while driving or doing other activities
Exercises and self-evaluations
in PDF format to download and print
with program author Eduardo Figueroa, MBA (These will be announced via email for you to register and participate)
Updates and additions added all the time. Stay in touch to be the first to find out!
Motivational stories, personal development articles and links to other leadership development videos IN SPANISH
Watch this video to take a tour of the course
Instructor: Eduardo Figueroa, MBA
A leader points the way after analyzing all the information
A leader finds opportunities in problems and crises
A leader stays calm in difficult situations
“Over the last seven years, we have valued your knowledge of the Hispanic culture, the American Business culture, and our own unique Vintage culture to bridge diversities other cannot. Mentoring is a skill you have mastered, as well as communication and the ability to re-teach what have you internalized.”Ramona Elkins
“l attended most of the classes and was able to reinforce Eduardo’s message with some real-life experiences. This, together with his presentation tools, made the classes much more meaningful for our guys. I have received many positive comments and expressions of gratitude from the foremen who participated in the education. They have commented that the training has helped them in the Workplace as well as in their personal lives.”Bill Butler
“Eduardo is organized, efficient, extremely competent, and has established a good rapport with both managers and staff. His communication skills, both written and verbal, are excellent. Eduardo’s ability to connect with his students and his talent at teaching both simple and complex concepts is truly superior. He is highly respected by the people he teaches and conveys important management concepts in both English and Spanish with ease.”Julio Colorado
“Good afternoon Dr. Eduardo (Eng), this video-session has served me as a source of support and encouragement in the topic areas that I must develop, being a professor at the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Accounting in my country, Paraguay. Thanks you very much for your teachings … Blessings and success in your professional tasks. “ –Prof. Eulalio Maldonaso Bernal
“I would highly recommend Eduardo and his excellent training capabilities; use his wealth of practical experience in the real world and ability to relate to diverse groups to customize a program that meets your organization’s needs. I am sure your organization will to gain from his employee development and training.”Lee J. Jared
Buenas noches Eduardo. En primer lugar quiero felicitarte por tus videoconferencias. No llevo un puesto de administración ahora mismo, pero estoy en el proceso de enrolarme en uno. Cuando llegue el momento recordaré tu consejo. De hecho voy a poner en práctica mi nuevo conocimiento durante mis tareas diarias. Estaré esperando el resto de las sesiones de video para fomentar mi conocimiento. Saludos.Francisco Riveros
If you are looking for a solution to develop your employees into self-sufficient and productive leaders that give you the peace of mind and freedom to focus on more important things, you need Leadership for Success (Liderazgo para el Exito).
This is a transformational training program that your Hispanic Supervisors need in order to be the workplace leaders you can count on.
Leadership for Success
What are your options to develop your employees?
- Hope that they take the initiative to become better leaders on their own time
- Send them to an English-speaking workshop where they may not fully understand the information and training
- Hire us to do on-site training that will costs over $7,800 for only 10 employees, plus travel expenses (when apply)
- Or train for only $197 for individual subscription. So for the same 10 employees you will invest only $1,770 (because the volume discount) with a comprehensive, online Spanish language, personal leadership development program (Liderazgo para el éxito)
Is your time and freedom to work on your projects and have peace of mind, instead of dealing with other’s people issues, worth the investment of $197 per individual to better develop the personal and leadership skills of each of your supervisors?
The decision is up to you!
Get Started Now:
Now, you can invest in this individual program for just a fraction of the cost of other training programs!
Start saving now!
Start developing your Hispanic employees, so they can help you save money, reduce conflicts that cost you time and money. Start living the benefits of having a more productive team, who will anticipate problems and will propose solutions to make more efficient the processes in your company or department.
Act now to start having a peace of mind and start saving!
What should I expect after acquiring a membership?
- You will immediately receive a confirmation email with your purchase.
- You will need to send us (by email) your participant list, with the name and email of each member.
- We will register them in our system and generate their individual usernames and passwords.
- They will have immediate access to all lessons, materials, and bonuses.
Please send the required information as soon as possible to Eduardo@betteremployees.net with your phone number and contact information. If you have further questions, please contact me by email or phone: (714) 516-1111 USA
Eduardo Figueroa, MBA
Author & trainer
A leader respects everybody
A leader keeps his promises
A leader thinks in the long-term
Eduardo Figueroa, MBA
Author, Program Developer, and Coach
Over 20 years experience
Hispanic Business Consultants
2510 N Grand Ave. Ste. 101
Santa Ana, CA 92705